Marble allows you to cover a wide range of risk and AML use cases by using our templates or creating your own rules to verify transactions, users or even custom events.
Card transactions, instant SEPA, request to pay, direct debit, regular SEPA transfers…
Leverage our real time or batch scenario capabilities to monitor all kinds of money movements.
Examples of rules to implement:
- Velocity rules based on tokens, IBANs, BINs, IP, phone numbers …
- Deviation rules comparing an amount to its historical averages, percentiles…
- Familiarity rules counting, for examples, the number of times an IBAN has been used in the past
- Custom or external lists to flag risky keywords, blacklisted IBANs or card tokens, higher risk counterparts, countries flagged by the GAFI…
- Context analysis to detect abnormal activities by reviewing the users, accounts, and all recent events linked to the transactions
Individuals, companies, non-profits…
One of the basics of AML monitoring is to check whether your users’ actual activity is in line with what you expect of them and detect any notable change that should be investigated.
Cross-analyze your data and detect :
- Changes in transaction volume, origin or destination patterns
- Fast movements emptying the account or to multiple accounts
- Unexplainable cross border transfers
- Unknown device fingerprint
Signups, new beneficiaries, profile updates…
We recognize that not all risky events are transactions and let you create as many custom events as you need. Give it a name, declare how it relates to at least one object of Marble’s data model and you’re ready to go!
Creating custom events will help you:
- Detect account takeovers, unauthorized profile sharings, Xpay frauds, and many more before a transaction is even initiated!
- Refine your transaction and user monitoring scenarios to lower the number of false positives
Updated 8 months ago